Buy Blueberry Garden digital download, CD key best compare prices
Congratulations Blueberry Garden! Winner of the Seumas McNally Grand Prize for 'Best Independent Game' at the 2009 Independent Games Festival. Also a winner for 'Best Innovation' at the 2008 Swedish Game Awards.
Blueberry Garden is a short and experimental game about exploring a strange world. It is set in an ever-changing ecosystem and your goal is to find out what's going on among the softly swaying trees and mysterious creatures living there.
The game is a relaxing, yet intense experience for people who like soaring through the sky.
- Interactive fairytale — no film sequences or dialogues
- Food — Try out the effects of various fruits and use their effects to navigate the landscape more easily
- Story — Experience two different endings depending on your choices and your skill
- Living world — Plants, fruits and animals living in symbiosis
- Music — Fantastic piano tunes by Daduk
- Publisher: Erik Svedäng
- Genre: Indie, Adventure
- Release Date: 01-06-2009
- Market price: €4.99
- Web:Official Website