Buy Chivalry: Medieval Warfare digital download, CD key best compare prices
Besiege castles and raid villages in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is a first-person slasher with a focus on multi-player. Featuring competitive online combat that seeks to capture the experience of truly being on a medieval battlefield. Inspired from the intensity and epicness of swordfighting movies such as 300, Gladiator and Braveheart, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare aims to bring that experience to the hands of a gamer.
The game is skill-based and controls like an FPS, but instead of guns and grenades, players are given swords, shields, maces, battleaxes and longbows. Set in a fictional, yet gritty and realistic world, players will fight in fast paced online battles besieging castles, raiding medieval villages and fighting for glory in the arena with up to 32 players.
- Deep melee combat system provides players with a huge range of responsive combat options
- Adjust your attacks and blocks in real time with the mouse for precise and full control of the action
- Wield an arsenal of up to 60 brutal weapons ranging from broad swords and battle axes to longbows and javelins
- Dynamic objective system brings team tactics and strategy to the forefront as players batter down gates, raid villages and assassinate enemy royalty to achieve victory.
- Use a variety of siege weapons ranging from catapults, boiling oil, ballista, battering rams and more
- Vast, lush environments that transport the player to a gritty and immersive medieval world.
- Offline play options that allow players to gain familiarity with the controls and gameplay before being thrust into the action.
- Genre: Action, Indie
- Release Date:
- Market price: €22.99
- Web: Official Website
Stores & Prices
|Instant||€2.50||Go to shop|
|Instant||€3.10||Go to shop|
|Instant||€3.65||Go to shop|
|Instant||€3.75||Go to shop|
|Instant||€4.43||Go to shop|
|Instant||€5.22||Go to shop|
|Instant||€5.69||Go to shop|
|Instant||€5.91||Go to shop|
|Instant||€6.95||Go to shop|
|Instant||€22.99||Go to shop|