Buy Enola digital download, CD key best compare prices
Enola is a psychological adventure game that delves into the inherent darkness of love, death and revenge. As Enola, you must survive a macabre world conjured up by the tortured memories of her lover, Angelica.
Immersed in this emotionally-charged and gripping story, as you decipher challenging death-traps. However, choose your path very carefully - An evil presence lurks in the shadows, watching your every move...
Heavy on atmosphere, Enola is an experience that will crawl under your skin and stay there long after you’ve uncovered the disturbing mystery of this twisted, psychological nightmare.
- Story-driven - Enola is an adventure game that presents a captivating and intriguing story of death, revenge, and above all, love.
- Multiple endings - Your actions will ultimately decide whether or not you will be able to help Angelica.
- Suspense without paranormal elements - Enola pushes the emotional boundaries of the player, putting them in an isolated, defenseless state of mind.
- Unconstrained mechanics - The mix of first person mechanics and old-school adventure games allows players to keep track of clues and figure out puzzles without the constraints of traditional point-and-click interfaces.
- Frighteningly calculated traps - Death traps meant to put players' nerves to the test, where failing can mean death.
- Superb voice acting and musical score. - Enola now offers a spine chilling soundtrack and immersive voice acting and sound effects. Superb voice acting and musical score.
NIGHTMARE MODE: The updated ‘Nightmare Mode’ includes the anticipated and chilling in-depth look to Angelica’s broken mind, in addition to revelations about her traumatic past. New areas to explore are part of the update, as is three new endings, and predictions to the girl’s future…
- Publisher: The Domaginarium
- Genre: Casual, Indie, Adventure
- Release Date: 18-09-2014
- Market price: €14.99
- Web:Official Website