Buy GemCraft - Chasing Shadows digital download, CD key best compare prices
The latest installment of the GemCraft series is a unique tower defense game, where, instead of towers, gems are the main weapon to fight endless hordes of monsters.
Place your gems in towers, traps, or amplifiers, replace and switch them as you wish. Even combine them to create more powerful gems with powerful abilities, drop them as gem bombs or activate powerful buildings, the possibilities are endless, the choice is yours!
Fight your way through an epic story, unfolding mysteries and facing sinister enemies and artifacts, as you try to entrap the Forgotten, an archdemon with an unknown agenda and no known way to kill, and to slay her demonic avatars, the shadows. Fierce and desperate battles await you...
- More than 190 Stages to Explore!
- 25 passive skills you can obtain and spend skill points on; every time you level up, you get more skill points to spend, but even unspent points help you by giving mana at the start of battles.
- More than 400 achievements that give you additional skill points, and a real challenge if you want to get them all!
- 9 gem types you can freely combine to make gems that suit your tactical needs.
- 9 battle traits with 7 levels of toughness each, and 3 battle difficulty tiers - mix them and stack them to fight tough battles for more XP and epic loot!
- Find talisman fragments you can socket into your talisman for a wide variety of battle bonuses.
- 3 strike spells and 3 gem enhancement spells to aid you in battle - you will need them...
- Stop the battle any time or speed it up to 9x speed, play the way you like; manage your gems if you have to, or fast forward if you feel confident.
- Summon more monsters by dropping your gems on wave stones, you can have as many as you can fight, but beware, summoning more will make them more powerful as well, be too bold and the battle will be lost in no time...
- Go back to any previously completed stage and fight again to get more XP, level up to get even more powerful, to be able to get even more XP...
- After winning a battle, you can continue in Endurance mode - defend yourself and hold on as long as you can with a chance for additional XP and loot!