Buy Legena: Union Tides digital download, CD key best compare prices
- IndieGames - "A solid game with good writing and a lot of hooks to snag the player's attention"
- Two Dash Stash - "Legena: Union Tides definitely feels right at home among the other RPGS of the era that it pays homage to."
- Hardcore Gamer - "Legena: Union Tides' charming visuals, catchy soundtrack, classic battle system and fully realized world leaves you wanting more."
- GenGAME - "The game hearkens back to the 16-bit days which is evident by it's style. If you're a JRPG fan it's definitely worth a look."
- Retro Gaming Magazine - "The game will progress based on choices made by you while playing and encounters on the overhead map are readily visible. Those two design choices definitely put Legena in the newer age of role playing games."
OverviewLegena: noun: A legend that spans an era: the legend of the Narrator
Solve the mystery of the Narrator! A new take on the classic RPG featuring morale choices, ability equipping and harnessing the weather.
Legena: Union Tides is the first game of 2D Turn-Based RPG trilogy that takes turn-based combat and adds new ideas and designs to bring a fresh feel to the formula with the blood of the 16-Bit classics coursing through every design.
- Choices - While your fate always remains the same, who says you cannot help to change the fates of others for the better? Your choices will affect your allies and foes. Make the right choice and it will motivate your friends. And who knows. You may change the future...
- Carry Your Choices - By importing your saves from one game to the next, you can carry the choices you make and see how it changes the course of history. There is no right or wrong. You must carry the results of your actions with you as you unravel the mystery of the Narrator...
- Dynamic Combat - Take part in a dynamic turn-based combat system that tells you who strikes next. Be prepared for fatal attacks and use your enemies attack pattern to your advantage.
- Weather - Harness the power of the weather! Empower your fire spells by making the weather hot. Become shrouded in fog to reduce your foes accuracy. But be warned, they too can use the weather against you.
- Skill Equipping - Made from the Channelling itself. Equip Feathers to use a range of spells in combat and unleash more powerful spells by equipping feathers of the same type!
- Difficulty Grid - Need a meatier challenge? Too hard? Why not use the Difficulty Grid to find your difficulty? You can use the grid to modify Enemies, Rewards and your own SP and CP consumption. Dare you try the Insanity Mode?
- Replayability - With the Difficulty Grid and Choices comes an increase in replay value. And not just because you have more modes and choices to play with. Unlock hidden codes and secrets each time you play a new difficulty mode to discover new content ranging from new weapons to characters and dungeons...
StoryHave you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning? Rumour has it that whenever the sky turns red and the land is struck by green, the Narrator appears. A time traveller I hear. You best be a good boy. You best be a good girl. Otherwise the Legena will come true. The Narrator will get you.
Long thought to be just a childhood monster under the bed, the children of the world sleep quietly and scared of him. Keeping in line and never stepping a foot out of line. But throughout history, records show the Narrator has claimed his victims. His kill tally out-shines any criminal or army.
On their way to Dynol and Vesira to bring peace between all lands, Tetiro Aceus runs into a man named Scholar who holds the secrets to the Narrator's downfall. Every question you have he knows. And the Narrator knows it. The Narrator is coming for Scholar. Running from the Narrator, Tetiro Aceus and Atesan Turwin are hired to protect Scholar from the Narrator.
Meanwhile, other heroes are making a move. An old friend of Tetiro and Atesan's is heading to Dynol to solve a mystery of missing people. A Pirate Lord and his trusty companion are planning to steal a ship. And a toy animal comes to life, not knowing who she is or where she came from. Together, they will solve the rumours that surround Dynol and Vesira.
- Publisher: Grandpa Pixel
- Genre: RPG, Indie
- Release Date: 08-10-2015
- Market price: €3.99
- Web:Official Website