Buy Let There Be Life digital download, CD key best compare prices
** Featured in the Smithsonian American Art Museum's "Indie Arcade" exhibit. **
** Featured in the IndieCade East 2014 "Show and Tell" event. **
The goal of Let There Be Life is to chill out and relax.
The challenge is to grow trees the way *you* want.
Let your creativity and inner-artist take over, designing trees and protecting plants across the game's 34 levels.
Featuring fun and interactive wildlife in a calm watercolor environment, Let There Be Life can be enjoyed by everyone, young and old!
- Adding leaves increases the health of the trees, but...
- Plants on the ground below will die if in too much shadow!
- The farther you extend branches, the more health is added by new leaves.
- Mushrooms like shadows, and a fully grown mushroom resets the light for nearby plants.
- A variety of playful wildlife to unlock and interact with throughout the game.
- Publisher: Backward pieS
- Genre: Indie
- Release Date:
- Market price: €5.99
- Web:Official Website