Buy Nevermind digital download, CD key best compare prices
NOTE: You do NOT need a heart rate sensor to play Nevermind. With or without a heart rate sensor, emotion-based biofeedback will be available via almost any standard webcam on a min-spec (or higher) Windows or Mac machine. Without a webcam or heart rate sensor, the biofeedback-specific features will be unavailable, but the core game itself will be fully playable and enjoyable as an atmospheric mystery-adventure game.
OverviewNevermind is a biofeedback-enhanced psychological thriller that takes you into the dark and surreal world within the subconscious minds of psychological trauma patients.
As you solve puzzles and explore the twisted labyrinths of the mind, biofeedback technology monitors your feelings of fear, tension, and anxiety with each passing moment. If you let your fears get the best of you, the game becomes harder. If you’re able to calm yourself in the face of terror, the game will be more forgiving.
Nevermind currently contains 3 “Clients” (levels), totaling on average to about 3-4 hours of gameplay (not including secrets and optional content). We hope to be able to provide even more clients in future updates, depending on the success of the current version. All proceeds go directly into supporting the game’s growth.
Nevermind’s goal is to create an unforgettable gameplay experience that can help teach you to be more aware of your unique internal responses to stressful situations. If you can learn to control your feelings of stress and anxiety within the disturbing realm of Nevermind, just imagine what you can do when faced with those inevitable stressful moments in the real world…
- A one-of-a-kind atmospheric terror game that can sense your feelings of fear - creating an experience unlike anything you've played before
- A hauntingly surreal interpretation of psychological trauma
- Players must unravel the mystery of each patient's buried trauma, exploring darkly beautiful landscapes, solving puzzles, and unearthing clues along the way
- If played with biofeedback technology, Nevermind challenges you to stay calm in the face of stressful scenarios, helping equip you with the tools to manage stress and anxiety in everyday life
- Supports a range of biofeedback options, Tobii EyeX eye-tracking controller, and (coming soon) virtual reality.
- Extensive Intel® RealSense™ technology support for physiological biofeedback tracking, unique gesture detection, and facial recognition events that can ONLY be experienced with RealSense!
- Affectiva’s Affdex technology enables emotional biofeedback tracking via virtually any standard webcam!
- Confirmed physiological biofeedback detection via the Wild Divine IomPE, Garmin Heart Rate Chest Strap, Mio LINK sensors, and more.
- Players can combine both physiological and emotional biofeedback for an incredibly accurate and responsive experience!
- For more information about supported devices, please see http://www.nevermindgame.com/tech
Note: This game has not been evaluated by the U.S. FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The consumer-grade sensors supported by Nevermind are not medical biofeedback devices nor should they be considered medical instruments.
Tobii EyeX Eye-Tracking Controller
Nevermind supports eye-tracking technology! With a Tobii EyeX eye-tracking controller, several aspects of the game can be influenced by simple eye movement - unlocking new features throughout the entire game as well as some brand new surprises within each level.
For more information about the Tobii EyeX, please see http://www.tobii.com/xperience/
We will continue to tune and enhance the Tobii integration features in our upcoming updates over the next few weeks. As always, please let us know if you have any feedback!
Nevermind currently has limited controller support for several D-pad controllers (a keyboard is still needed to enter the doctor’s name during the registration process). We currently support:
- Wired USB Xbox 360 Controller
- Wired USB Xbox One Controller
- Logitech’s RumblePad 2 Controller
- Logitech Gamepad F310
- Logitech Gamepad F710.
- We are hoping to support additional controllers in future updates.
- Wired USB Xbox 360 Controller
- Publisher: Flying Mollusk
- Genre: Indie, Adventure
- Release Date: 29-09-2015
- Market price: €19.99
- Web:Official Website