Buy Ride the Bullet digital download, CD key best compare prices
You are a gun for hire with nothing to your name but your rifle and a single bullet. You have a special gift. You can control this bullet. Your objectives: take jobs, kill, build your reputation, and work your way up the crime ladder.
Ride the Bullet is a cross-platform game about speed, quick reflexes, and glorious ragdoll pixel-people death. In it you play as a gun for hire with the ability to steer a bullet. You will fire this bullet through various levels, completing the jobs given to you by your clients. The game includes a series of individual fast-paced steering puzzles where you'll find yourself breaking up shady deals in abandoned warehouses or even assassinating mob bosses in their own homes.
- Over 35 levels ranging in difficulty from "walk in the park" to "my fingers don't work anymore and I hate RadJor." These unique puzzles are designed around perfecting your timing and planning your trajectory in advance.
- Simple bullet steering mechanic. If you have stubs instead of hands, we've got you covered. The focus is on speed, destruction, and quick reflexes rather than complex controls.
- Physics environments where obstacles react realistically to the bullet and the bullet reacts to these obstacles.
- A gripping tale of love, revenge, deceit, and ragdoll physics.
- A cast of characters, facially acted out by MASSIVELY POPULAR youtubers (like iDubbbz AND MORE), small game devs, gamers, and wild outdoorsmen alike. Wow.
- Supports controllers and key remapping.
- Publisher: Jordan Sendar
- Genre: Action, Indie
- Release Date:
- Market price: €3.99
- Web:Official Website