Buy Solarix digital download, CD key best compare prices
Solarix is a science-fiction stealth-horror game featuring open-ended levels for both combative and stealth-focused playstyles. Solarix combines old-school sci-fi horror with next-gen style and graphics. The story follows an electrical engineer desperately fighting for his life after an infection wipes out an interstellar research station. He must contain the disease, battling both the remnants of the crew and his own fracturing mind. Our goal is to go beyond jumpscares and cheap thrills. Solarix is about a world that overpowers you with unease, insecurity, and desperation, forcing you to confront your own role in the horrors to come.
- 12 chapters with engrossing story line with lots of unique characters that provide psychological depth to player experience of survival horror.
- Variety of weapons and hacking tools allowing the player to develop different strategies to overcome obstacles and progress for sneaking & combat & puzzle solving & environmental interaction.
- Advanced Stealth A.I with varying voice sets & detection abilities and several other perceptive features.
Here is a detailed description of Solarix Stealth A.I and its relation with the game-play mechanics:
Solarix is a stealth game, and you can either use "stealth-based combat" or you can even finish the game without firing a bullet but knocking everyone out or you can even finish the game without alerting anyone.
If you like stealth kills, explore for ammo, use your pistol carefully(=combat) and aim for headshots and move around...
If you want to knock out enemies, don't use your pistol, use your tazer, observe their patrol points and knock them out one by one...
If you want to create your own darkness, use your pistol on lights, not on enemies...
If you want to "ghost" the entire game that is also possible, but you'll have to keep an eye your light meter and environment all the time...
If you want to lure enemies around, use throwable objects, not any weapons...
If you are around monsters and get caught, use your pistol to defend yourself until you find some cover/hiding spot...
Further in the game, if you are bored of sneaking around, use your shotgun to blast enemies, but you have to explore around carefully to collect ammo first...
- Unique puzzles in that require exploration and information gathering in classic adventure style.
- Wide variety in environments...In Solarix, you'll travel from cramped corridors to vast exotic forests to giant space stations to ominous underground facilities. Each level has its own strategy; each strategy is created by you. Some levels you'll have to run away from monsters, in some levels you'll want to directly confront them. One level will require you explore around in classical-adventure style to solve puzzles, whereas another level will require you to sneak around carefully.
- Rich in-game content – you’ll encounter not just human enemies and monsters but you’ll have to hack your way through turrets, security cameras, sniper-robots and flying drones. There is a different and unique type of enemy awaiting you around every corner.
- Professional voice acting providing lots of depth to background
- Publisher: KISS ltd
- Genre: Action, Indie
- Release Date: 30-04-2015
- Market price: €19.99
- Web: Official Website