Buy Villagers digital download, CD key best compare prices
Step back into medieval times in this town-building, people simulation game!
Villagers is a beautifully illustrated and richly detailed game where you build and nurture a thriving community using the people and resources around you. Success or failure depends on your ability to create a town that can grow and prosper, and overcome the harsh realities of medieval life!
Gather and manage natural resources for buildings, ensure a plentiful supply of food and water to keep your villagers happy and allocate them jobs to continually improve and expand your settlement. Watch out for travelling artists who can spread illness, fierce bandits and wild animals that attack your townsfolk and extreme weather conditions that threaten their very survival!
In Story Mode you follow the journey of a group of medieval settlers living through dark times filled with war and illness. Using your town building and resource management skills you must guide them through six challenging missions that introduce the different aspects of Villagers gameplay. The campaigns guide you through building your first town, trading with merchants, food and water provision, managing the emotional wellbeing of your villagers, coping will illness and defending your townsfolk from attack!
You start your game on virgin lands and learn to build a community that allows your town to thrive. Happy villagers are more productive, form relationships and build homes. Couples living in houses will eventually have children who are delivered to your town by a stork! As these offspring grow up, they themselves become workers and help to support the growing town. Adults grow old and weak and eventually die, so you can follow the life of your villagers from birth to death.
Villagers is a lighthearted yet challenging town-building simulation game that will provide hours of engaging fun – are you up to the challenge?
Includes a Free Play mode with unlimited hours of fun across 6 varied maps with full access to all 27 buildings from the game.
• 2 modes of play; Story Mode and FreePlay
• Engaging and humorous storyline that illustrates medieval life
• 27 beautifully designed buildings to construct
• 16 illustrated and colourful characters
• 16 professions with their own clothing sets
• Sophisticated AI that influences happiness, relationships, families and duties
• Challenging missions; trade with merchants, manage livestock; control food and water supplies, produce and sell crops....
• Unlimited fun in FreePlay mode with over 6 maps to explore
- Publisher: Avanquest Software Publishing Ltd
- Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy
- Release Date: 25-03-2016
- Market price: €19.99
- Web:Official Website